We Want You!
Aspire to work in a building management and energy specialist industry? We are looking for people who can think big and dream big ... people like you. We have vacant positions available and we want you!
Manager / Asst. Manager (Strategic Management)
A Strategic Management personnel is to develop innovative corporate and business strategic plans in order to meet company's goals and objectives. It is also necessary to monitor and evaluate all strategic plans implemented. The personnel is to provide advisory support to the team who are involved in the implementation.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably those with MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Malay
- Candidates must - Posses strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter, result oriented, dynamic and willing to travel
Manager / Asst. Manager / Executive (Facilities Management)
A Facilities Management personnel is to ensure that all conditions of eletrical, air-conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipments are to be properly assessed, maintained, and repaired if necessary. The personnel is also required to maintain accurate records of the building's MEP conditions.
- Degree in Science / Engineering / Mass Communication / Business Admin
- Experience in Hospitality Industry is an added advantage
- Posses strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter, result oriented, dynamic and able to work independantly
- Willing to travel
An Engineer is to trouble-shoot, maintain, repair and overhaul on all Mechanical and Electrical systems and in accordance to checklists and schedules given. The Engineer will also ensure that the quality on all sub-contracting works are maintained and properly managed.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in building or plant services
- Hardworking, result oriented and able to work independently
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
HT Chargeman is to assist Operation Manager in maintenance and management of Mechanical and Electrical systems. The personnel is to ensure that all work carried out (including sub-contractors) comply to the local regulatory bodies. Any emergencies and critical breakdowns are to be attended immediately.
- Chargeman A4/BO Certificate from Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Able to troubleshoot and solve machinery and electrical malfunction
- Able to work in a team
- Willing to work on ‘standby’ and extended working hours
- Must be self-disciplined, pro-active and alert
Please submit your detailed CV / Resume and the position you are interested to apply to HR Department.
Fax : +(603) 5635 1252
Email : email@example.com